Fundamental knowledge within molecular biology has grown rapidly in recent years, and with it the possibilities within ecological research. Sylphium molecular ecology is located in an academic setting and therefore has direct access to the latest developments and techniques in this field. This knowledge is used within Sylphium molecular ecology to provide advice in the field of molecular techniques for the benefit of ecological research.
Examples of advice:
- Feasibility study possibly supplemented with proof of concept of the idea.
- International literature research including objective and independent advice.
- Market research into existing analysis techniques.
Why Sylphium molecular ecology?
- PhD staff working in an academic setting and with this large and recent knowledge in the field of molecular ecology.
- Good contacts and cooperation with scientists within and outside the academic world.
- Is part of a consortium including electronics, software design, industrial design and engineering. This consortium is offering Sylphium possibilities to develop specialistic equipment for eDNA applications. Examples are the “Dual membrane” filter unit, the “sampling rod” and many more devices for improving quality, yield, handling time and convenience will see daylight in the near future.
If you have a specific questions or ideas that Sylphium molecular ecology can help with, please feel free to contact us.